SkinPen® for Neck Wrinkles
The skin on your neck is different from the skin on your face. This delicate area has less fatty tissue and collagen, along with fewer oil glands, making it more prone to wrinkles, crepey texture and a slackened appearance. That’s why the first signs of aging often appear on the neck.
But there are also other culprits behind neck wrinkles, aka “Tech Neck”. The frequent, repetitive motion of looking down at devices, like your phone can also increase and accelerate the look of horizontal neck wrinkles, lines and creases.
But whether they’re caused by age or tech, neck wrinkles can leave you feeling less confident. Instead of covering up, SkinPen can improve the look of neck wrinkles and uncover your best, firm, radiant, younger looking skin. As the first FDA-cleared microneedling treatment, SkinPen is the trusted choice of leading dermatologists and aestheticians and recommended by 90% of clinical trial patients. Younger, firmer, and more radiant skin awaits!
What Makes SkinPen Different
SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared microneedling treatment and is:
Take the Neck Step
What to Know About Treating Neck Wrinkles with SkinPen
This entire SkinPen treatment typically takes 30 minutes to complete, but this time may vary based on your specific needs. It’s all done in a matter of a few simple steps.
1. Your provider gently cleanses your skin.
2. If you opt for it, a topical anesthesia is applied to minimize discomfort.
3. Lift hydrogel is applied to your neck, to help SkinPen glide smoothly across your skin.
4. SkinPen creates millions of controlled microchannels to target natural collagen and promote your body’s natural healing process.
5. After your treatment you may notice some redness or inflammation, which is totally normal and should subside within 24 hours to 72 hours.
Your neck can be renewed and rejuvenated in as few as three sessions spaced 30 days apart. Your provider will determine your personal treatment schedule based on your unique needs. But most patients see improvement in their skin in the first month after their first treatment! In clinical trials, skin has been shown to improve for up to six months after a SkinPen treatment.