Acne Program in NYC
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.
For new clients. An Acne Specialist will take the following steps:
- Make the skin analysis
- Determine your acne type and grade
- Educate you on the formation of Acne and how our system works to target problem areas, that makes us successful in achieving the results we want
- Teach you how to check your skincare products for pore-clogging ingredients
- Go over aggravating factors that make you break out – foods, medications, cosmetics, etc.
- Give you recommendations for the products and treatments you will need to get clear
- Explain how our system works
If you decide to work with us, we will take the additional steps:
- Determine your skin tolerance for the professional strength products
- Develop an individualized homecare regimen specifically designed for your skin type, and acne needs for the first 2 weeks
- Scheduled your next appointments
Your acne products will be purchased during this first consultation.
Plan on spending approximately $90-$150 the same day on products. These products are an essential part of getting your skin clear.
We do not offer a program without product purchase. If you are interested in extractions, chemical peels, laser treatments only, book our Acne Treatments.
With your commitment to the skincare regimen and our in-clinic treatments, we will take control of your acne in as little as 3-4 months, with visible improvements within first 3 weeks. When you enroll in our acne treatment clinic, we will work together as a team to conquer your acne. We answer any questions regarding your regiment and skin state via text, email or call.
You will contact YOUR ACNE SPECIALIST DIRECTLY! We are always here to support you through the process.
By working with our acne clinic, we will stop your breakouts and will get rid of all the acne marks at the same time. The pigmentation fades away significantly.
If you have rosacea with acne (small red pustules or papules mostly on the cheeks, nose and forehead), we can help you too. Acne rosacea is not regular acne (i.e. acne vulgaris), but we are very successful in treating this type of acne, as well as improving the overall rosacea skin.
We are happy to hear that our clients say the skin gets calmer in regards of redness and inflammation. We also educate you on food and environmental triggers that can make rosacea worse.
We can help you with red or dark spots as well as with indented, pitted scarring. We perform microneedling in our clinic. This procedure ensures one of the best results for improving the appearance of the scarring.
Red or dark spots are not real scars. This is post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. There is no point to treat it before you completely clear your acne. New breakouts produce new pigmented spots, while NO breakouts means NO new spots. If you have pigmentation and breakout at least with 3-5 pimples a month, please treat acne first.
We introduce this service, as it was requested by many of our clients. This treatment is only for our FORMER acne clients, who would like to maintain the health and glow of the skin with us. Thanks! Ask for the package price!
The treatments will focus for what the skin needs at the time of treatment – either more hydration or more anti-bacterial and/or anti-inflammatory action.